Bayern ease past PSV to rediscover winning form
* Bayern beat Eindhoven 4-1 to end three-game winless run
* Mueller, Kimmich, Lewandowski, Robben scored for Bayern
* Germans stretched competition record to 14 straight home wins
* Captain Lahm made 100th Champions League appearance for Bayern
* The teams meet again on Nov. 1
What had started as a walk in the park with Bayern riding roughshod over the Dutch side with goals from Thomas Mueller and Joshua Kimmich turned into a nervous affair after the visitors pulled a goal back through Luciano Narsingh before halftime.
The German champions, however, kept their cool and Robert Lewandowski headed in the third goal on the hour to settle their nerves.
Arjen Robben made sure of the three points and ended Bayern's run of three matches without a win with an 84th-minute header against his former team to stretch their Champions League record to 14 successive home wins.