Chelsea's Sarri gets winning start at Huddersfield
* Italian Maurizio Sarri's debut on Chelsea bench ended in win
* Chelsea debut for 72 million-pound keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga
* N'Golo Kante put West Londoners ahead in 34th
* Penalty from debutant Jorginho made it 2-0 just before break
* Pedro finished off a swift counter-attack for the third
* Chelsea host Arsenal next, Hudddersfield at Man City
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN 0 CHELSEA 3
Aug 11 (Reuters) - Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri made a winning start to life in the Premier League as his team enjoyed a 3-0 win over Huddersfield Town at the John Smith's Stadium on Saturday.
After enduring plenty of Huddersfield pressure, Chelsea went ahead in the 34th minute when Willian's cross from the left found N'Golo Kante whose mis-hit shot squirted past keeper Ben Hamer.
Chelsea doubled their advantage just before the interval when Marcos Alonso burst into the area and went down under challenge from Christopher Schindler and debutant Jorginho coolly converted the penalty.
A brilliantly constructed counter-attack produced Chelsea's third as substitute Eden Hazard broke from midfield and slipped a perfectly-timed pass to Pedro who beat Hamer with an expert finish.
(Reporting by Simon Evans, editing by Ed Osmond)