Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has suggested Erik Lamela may not play again this season. Lamela has not featured for Spurs since October 25 as first a hip problem and then a family accident involving his brother kept him on the sidelines. Danny Rose is the only other injury absentee with a knee injury.
Former Tottenham stopper Jordan Archer is a doubt for Millwall with a groin strain but, that aside, Neil Harris has a full side to pick from.
Haaland! Messi! Spurs! Man Utd… Football, football, everywhere – The Warm-Up
Mauricio Pochettino: "We are very focused because the game will be very tough. It is another London derby and we were watching all the games and they fully deserve to be in the quarter-finals. They were better than the Premier League teams. We are aware about that situation. We respect them. It is clear how they play, very compact, clear in their idea how they manage the game."
Neil Harris (via the BBC): "I'm looking forward to it. The test in front of us speaks for itself - it's a huge fixture. But, we've earned the right to pit ourselves against one of the best in the country. We've got nothing to lose and everything to gain."
WHEN IS THE MATCH?
Kick off is at 14:00 on Sunday.
WHERE IS IT BEING PLAYED?
The match will take place at White Hart Lane. Here's all the info you need about the ground.
WHY SHOULD I CARE?
It is the Harry Kane derby (sort of - he was on loan at Millwall). Also, there is potential of a cupset.
CAN I WATCH IT ON TV?
Yes - the match will be televised on BBC Sport in the UK. Here's the schedule.
- The last time Tottenham played Millwall in the FA Cup, they went on to lift the trophy that year (1966/67).
- The Lions are winless in their last 13 games in all competitions v Tottenham, last beating them in April 1939 (D3 L10).
- This is Tottenham’s first appearance in the sixth round since 2011/12, being knocked out in the semi-final by Chelsea that year. They’ve progressed from their last two ties at this stage, having lost the previous three.
- Millwall last reached this stage in 2012/13, losing to eventual winners Wigan in the semi-final.
- Harry Kane scored a hat-trick against Fulham in the last round. The former Millwall loanee has netted 20 goals in his last 22 London derbies in all competitions for Tottenham Hotspur.
- Spurs have progressed from 13 of their last 14 FA Cup ties against teams from lower down the pyramid.
- Millwall have knocked out three top-flight teams so far this season, last doing so in 1936/37. No non-top-flight side have ever eliminated four top-flight sides in an FA Cup campaign (excl. finals).
- Tottenham have scored three or more goals in each of their last four FA Cup games against sides from the third tier or below.
- Millwall have kept four clean sheets in their five FA Cup games this season, conceding twice v Braintree Town in Round 2.
- Tottenham have won 10 of their last 13 FA Cup games contested at White Hart Lane (D1 L2).
Tottenham (1/6) Draw (8/1) Millwall (20/1)
'I’m really happy for Sess' – Conte hails Sessegnon and defends team selection after 4-1 victory
Spurs start season with a bang after coming from behind to smash Southampton
Share this article