Football news - Can you guess these 10 classic goals described with emojis?
Some goals are so memorable you don’t even need words or footage to be reminded of them. But can you guess a goal from just a set of emojis?
Prompted by football magazine Mundial, Twitter users have been sharing just such classic moments of the beautiful game by describing them using emojis.
So as not to ruin the fun, the answers to which goals these 10 examples represent can be found at the bottom of the article.
Take a guess, then scroll down to see if you've matched these works of art with the goals they depict.
And here are the answers…
2. Brazil’s classic team goal against Italy in the 1970 World Cup Final, which was finished emphatically by Carlos Alberto.
3. Brazilian Roberto Carlos’s extraordinary free kick against France at the 1997 Tournoi de France, which spun off the outside of his boot and around the wall.
5. French fullback Benjamin Pavard’s stunning strike against Argentina during the 2018 World Cup.
6. Hal Robson-Kanu’s cheeky turn skinned the Belgium defenders and sent Wales through to the semi-final of Euro 2016.
Wales v Belgium – UEFA Euro 2016 – Quarter Final – Stade Pierre MauroyPA Sport
8. Tagging Dele Alli may have been a giveaway, but the youngster’s wonderful flick and volley against Crystal Palace in 2016, when he was just 19, was a marvel to behold.
9. Another one from Ibrahimovic, this time the Major League Soccer Goal of the Year 2018, which announced him early to the US competition, as he thundered in a looping long range strike to level the game against LAFC.