Fraser double fires Bournemouth to 4-2 win over Leicester
* Bournemouth score four to beat Leicester City 4-2
* Ryan Fraser opened scoring in 19th minute with curling shot
* Fraser added second in 37th minute
* Josh King made it 3-0 from the spot
* Leicester defender Wes Morgan sent off in the 69th minute
* Fraser created fourth for Adam Smith
* Bournemouth are at Burnley, Leicester host Huddersfield on Sept 22
BOURNEMOUTH 4 LEICESTER CITY 2
Sept 15 (Reuters)- Ryan Fraser scored twice as Bournemouth stunned Leicester City with a 4-2 victory at the Vitality Stadium on Saturday.
Fraser produced a beautiful curling shot in the 19th minute to put Eddie Howe's side ahead and then doubled the advantage 18 minute later with a left-foot drive.
Josh King then made it 3-0 with a 41st-minute penalty after Ricardo Pereira was ruled to have handled in the box.
Leicester defender Wes Morgan was sent off for a second yellow card in the 69th minute and nine minutes from the end Fraser set up Adam Smith for the fourth.