How to watch the Olympics on Eurosport.com and Eurosport Player
For the first time during PyeongChang 2018, Eurosport Player subscribers will be able to view live sport and premium content from inside eurosport.com, as well as on the Eurosport Player.
With Eurosport Player, watch every second of the action from PyeongChang 2018 and access hundreds of hours of live and on demand videos.
Where to watch?
|Sit back and immerse yourself in the action||Fully integrated Olympic experience|
|Every second of competition live and on demand||All the live action in one place|
|Connected TV||Up-to-the-minute scores and results|
|Casting, Eurosport Player website and apps||Latest news and free video features|
We know it’s a big change, so here are some key pointers if you need assistance:
1) Do I need to subscribe to Eurosport Player to access live results and news?
2) I’m already a Eurosport Player customer; how can I watch the live events on Eurosport.com
If you are already logged into your Eurosport Player account, you only need to click the video and it will start playing. If you’re not already logged in, a pop-up window will ask you for your credentials. Please enter the same email address and password you use for your Eurosport Player account.
3) I want to access premium videos, what do I need to do?
4) I have a Eurosport.com account, why can’t I watch premium videos?
5) I’m struggling to log in – what do I do?
6) Can I cast video from Eurosport.com to my TV?
Unfortunately this is not yet enabled. If you would like to use casting technology, please use our Eurosport Player service.