Matthew Stevens was knocked out 74-10 by Robert Milkins in the third round of the Shoot Out in Milton Keynes.
Milkins hit 66 on the way to his victory.
Thai player Noppon Saengkham continued his good form with a 37-27 win over veteran Ken Doherty.
'Oh for goodness sake' – Selby and Murphy to meet in world final rematch at British Open
A break of 53 helped Louis Heathcote defeat Wales' Michael White 82-9.
Lyu Haotian beat England's Haydon Pinhey narrowly, 37-33. Thepchaiya Un-Nooh scored the highest break of the day with a 96-0 win over Hamim Hussain, with 91 scored in a single visit.
Joe Perry's experience was not enough for him to fight his way past Gerard Greene, who won 43-16. Amateur player Ian Martin completed his passage into the fourth round 18-15 against Akani Songsermsawad.
The Shoot Out is live on Eurosport, the Eurosport app and eurosport.co.uk. You can download the Eurosport app for iOS and Android now.
- Mark J Williams  29 – 28 Xiao Guodong 
- Ryan Day  75 – 0 Ben Hancorn 
- Ian Martin (a) 18 – 15 Akani Songsermsawad 
- Gerard Greene  43 – 16 Joe Perry 
- Thepchaiya Un-Nooh  96 – 0 Hamim Hussain (a)
- Lyu Haotian  37 – 33 Haydon Pinhey (a)
- Louis Heathcote  82 - 9 Michael White (a)
- Noppon Saengkham  37 – 27 Ken Doherty 
- Robert Milkins  74 - 10 Matthew Stevens 
'So upset' – Saengkham fights back from Covid-19 misery to stun Higgins
'Embarrassed himself' – Watch funny moment Vahedi messes up break-off shot