Played indoors at the Accor Hotels Arena in the neighbourhood of Bercy in Paris, the prestigious event is part of the core Masters 1000 series on the ATP Tour.
As ever, there is a stellar line up for the event with Novak Djokovic, Daniil Medvedev, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev the top five seeds.
‘We have to do better’ – Medvedev on the change that made him a ‘genius’
Rising stars Casper Ruud, Jannik Sinner and Felix Auger-Aliassime are among the other big names in action, while home favourite Gael Monfils is seeded 15th.
It's a pretty big day for British tennis with Andy Murray, Cameron Norrie and Dan Evans all in action on Monday.
Murray comes into the Masters event after having been awarded a wildcard, while Norrie arrives at the very top of his game having triumphed in style at Indian Wells.
Norrie is the favourite of the trio to go a long way in the tournament after his success in the Californian desert, and he is seeded 10th in Paris.
- ‘What Murray is doing is a miracle’ - Corretja stunned by Brit's resilience
- ‘I was inspired by her’ - Norrie credits Raducanu’s US Open title for late season boost
- ‘My mum was in tears’ - Norrie reveals parents did not watch Indian Wells triumph
Match of the day
Murray was set to face qualifier Jenson Brooksby but will instead meet lucky loser Dominik Koepfer after Brooksby pulled out. This will be the first meeting between Murray and world No 58 Koepfer.
"What an incredible week" - Norrie becomes first British man to win at Indian Wells
Order of play - November 1
Court Central - Play starts at 10am UK time
- Marton Fucsovics v Fabio Fognini
- (10) Cameron Norrie v Federico Delbonis
- Adrian Mannarino v Nikoloz Basilashvili
- (WC) Andy Murray v Dominik Koepfer
- Benoit Paire v (12) Pablo Carreno Busta
Court 1 - Play starts at 10am UK time
- Dusan Lajovic v Mackenzie McDonald
- (13) Aslan Karatsev v Sebastian Korda
- Alexander Bublik v Daniel Evans
- (Q) Hugo Gaston v (WC) Arthur Rinderknech
- Laslo Djere v Lorenzo Musetti
Court 2 - Play starts at 10am UK time
- Ilya Ivashka v Albert Ramos-Vinolas
'He's a dreamer' - Tsitsipas doesn't realise he's won match, Wilander reacts
'I've told you before!' - Umpire gives stunned Tsitsipas coaching violation