Le Mans 24 Hours 2016 preview: Live TV times, race details, sportscar drivers, track profile, odds
All the information you need about the 2016 Le Mans 24 Hours, including how to watch on Eurosport TV and Eurosport Player, race details and betting odds.
What is the 2016 Le Mans 24 Hours?
The 24 Hours of Le Mans is the world's most prestigious sportscar race.
Highly-tuned machines tear around the Circuit de la Sarthe for a full day and night, piloted by a team of three drivers.
Whoever completes the most laps joins an illustrious list of winning marques including Jaguar, Ferrari, Ford, Audi and Porsche.
The 2015 race was won by the Porsche 919 driven by Nico Hulkenberg, Earl Bamber and Nick Tandy.
When is the race?
The race starts at 14:00 UK time on Saturday 18 June, and finishes at 14:00 UK time on Sunday 19 June.
Qualifying takes place at 21:00 on Wednesday 15 June.
When is it on Eurosport TV?
Wednesday 15 June
- Practice - 15:00-19:00 - Eurosport 2
- Le Mans 24 Minutes - 20:30-21:00 - Eurosport 2
- Qualifying - 21:00-23:00 - Eurosport 2
Saturday 18 June
- Warm-up - 08:00-09:00 - Eurosport 2
- Le Mans 24 Hours Race - 13:45-00:00 - Eurosport 1 (21:00-21:30 on Eurosport 2)
- Le Mans 24 Minutes - 13:15-13:45 / 21:00-21:30 - Eurosport 1
Sunday 19 June
- Le Mans 24 Hours Race - 00:00-14:15 - Eurosport 1
- Le Mans 24 Minutes - 07:30-08:00 / 14:15-14:45
Who are the favourites?
Audi #7 - 11/4
- Marcel Fassler
- Andre Lotterer
- Benoit Treluyer
Porsche #1 - 11/4
- Timo Bernhard
- Mark Webber
- Brendon Hartley
Audi #8 - 4/1
- Lucas Di Grassi
- Loic Duval
- Oliver Jarvis
Porsche #2 - 4/1
- Romain Dumas
- Neel Jani
- Marc Leib